Thursday, February 20, 2014

K-9!

Since I started doing Doctor Who amigurumi, I have gotten requests for K-9. He presented a challenge to me, and I love doing people, so I kind of put him off. But if I could make a big boxy TARDIS, I thought I could definitely handle doing a little robotic dog.

I used several of the same techniques in making K-9 as I did for the TARDIS. If you own that pattern, you probably will see what I mean. I have to get really technical planning these out! There is a ton of measuring, sketching, really mapping, to get it how I want it. I can crochet in the round for days and not even give it a second thought when it comes to writing out a pattern, but the geometric shapes I have to do for these guys gets a little complicated.

Lucky for you, you don't have to do any of that math. I wrote up the pattern for K-9 and took tons and tons of photos so he should be relatively simple. I hope you like him. I think he's pretty cute, for a robot.

Download the pattern for K-9 from Ravelry or Etsy!

Planning stage, measuring and mapping...

Done!

Sniff. Sniff.

Tiny details count!
K-9!

And the original K-9, with Doctors One, Two, Three, Five, and a kinda creepy Tom Baker wax figure...!
Make sure you check out the rest of my Doctor Who patterns on Ravelry or Etsy. More (many many more) are coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. It turned out soooooo amazing!!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - really love him and all the detail you've put in, fabulous work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Its good to be here, very nice post, the content is amazing, keep posting friend it will be very helpful for everyone, Thanks for sharing. I really liked it.

    Thanks And Regards

    Loan For 3 Months

    Loans For 3 Months

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing wonderful news with us. I'm sure many people come to like your blog and gain benefit from this information you have provided. I would love to apply these terms on refinancing. Hope to see more amazing blog on your site.

    Have a great day...!!!

    90 Day Loans

    90 Day Loans For Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete
  5. 30 day loans are very critical situation. Unemployed people find it really very difficult in getting the cash loan approved. To help them we have introduced same loans for people on benefits unemployed. They usually do these kinds of bad credit loans guaranteed approval on a very temporary foundation and anticipate to be paid back very easily.
    http://www.30dayloans.me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...